No announcement yet.

Open Letter From John Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter From John Ruiz

I am proud to be the World Boxing Association Heavyweight Champion. As the first Latino to ever win the world heavyweight title, it is an honor that I have fought for or defended nine times since August of 2000. [details]

"Bonjourno, it is I , Ju-enne Ruezze , Your Latino Three Time World Heavyweight Shampeen.
    Yes, it is your honour to have me here, to speak to you on this Forumn
    Quietly, I have watched my name constantly besmirched, but I have remained silent, content to rythmatically sharpen my...scissors."

"Now that my GREATNESS has been ensured, with my becoming the Three Time World Heavyweight Shampeen...Mon Dieu!!! As it says there in His-Panic, MY God.....the glory and deserved honour of this, ..but i digress....."

"There are members of this board...who despite the evidence before them that I AM the Entertainment force in the boxing world, shall soon receive a personal visit from me. Let us say, I cut quite a shear path through board members....ha..haha...hahahaha"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
        I am proud to be the World Boxing Association Heavyweight Champion. As the first Latino to ever win the world heavyweight title, it is an honor that I have fought for or defended nine times since August of 2000. [details]
        What a crock! If he thinks so highly of himself, he should've fought someone, anyone for the title, instead he's taking credit for the title "given" to him by default.

Comment

allow me to translate..

"Please don't make me fight that mean man again." "He already whupped me once and I couldn't bear to get beat up again." "Becuase I have no class, I will gladly take this belt back, even though I lost it in the ring."

"Thank you Don King, the check is in the mail."

Sincerely,

Bozo the Ruiz

Comment

Working...
          X