Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: 'Alexander Povetkin is Wasting His Time'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: 'Alexander Povetkin is Wasting His Time'

Super middleweight contender Arthur Abraham commented on the possible bout between WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin. The Russian boxer has been the official IBF title contender since January 2008 and King Arthur thinks that he is wasting his time. He thinks Povetkin, a stablemate under German-based promotional company Sauerland Event, should fight for the title or move on. [Click Here To Read More]

easy call klit will knock him out and he knows it hes scared of loseing his 0 simple as that

Comment

povetkin isnt anything to get excited about

Comment

No one in the heavyweight division can beat the Klitschkos, and the bigger name fighters who had the balls to get in the ring against them already fought them. Lets see, Arreola, Chambers, Thompson, Ibragimov, Brock, Byrd, Peter all stepped up to the challenge to fight either of the Klitschkos.

Now its Povetkin, Haye, and Solis's turn to take an ass whooping. Isn't it better to lose like a man, then is to duck a fighter?

Comment

Well AA Povetkin is smart, He knows he isnt ready yet so he prefers to be silent and get more experience before he goes after Wlad.

Comment

Klitschkos don't have to wait on Povetkin, Povetkin may possibly lose his chance if he really wanted to fight one.

Comment

Povetking is ready to conquer klitchkos.

I concur with AA's views, that povetkin is squandering his precious time. I strongly belive that povetking can topple both klitchkos with one hand. Povet has the power and the speed that will prevail klit's boring jab, especially the fading klitchkos. I don't think povet worries about his undefeated record. True boxers lose at some point even when they remain undefeated. There's always controversial disputes. Povet is probably the most entertaining boxer in heavy division.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTube View Post
                I concur with AA's views, that povetkin is squandering his precious time. I strongly belive that povetking can topple both klitchkos with one hand. Povet has the power and the speed that will prevail klit's boring jab, especially the fading klitchkos. I don't think povet worries about his undefeated record. True boxers lose at some point even when they remain undefeated. There's always controversial disputes. Povet is probably the most entertaining boxer in heavy division.
                You're a huge Povetkin fan, well I like him too but he kind of went down the drain. After he beat Chambers his level of opposition greatly went down.

Comment

Vlad should fight Haye

Povetkin should fight Vitali

or the other way around

Comment

Haye-Wlad is the biggest fight at HW, no doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X