Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Delvin Rodriguez Fires Back at Jackiewicz: "I Beat You!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Delvin Rodriguez Fires Back at Jackiewicz: "I Beat You!"

I can’t wait to get you back into the ring. I am glad that your ears are ok and you have been hearing what everyone else has been saying for months: I beat you in Poland and was robbed. All this time you haven’t come out and said one thing about the fight until now, so I assumed you knew you lost too. I am surprised to now hear that you think you won. Teddy Atlas (ESPN) said I was robbed against you because it is accurate, your win over me was a gift. I clearly won our fight in Poland. [Click Here To Read More]

Delvin Rodriguez should have a rematch and brutally destroy that fraud Jackiewicz. Punish that boy so hard he is never the same again. For a ***** who got a huge gift, that Jackiewicz guy talks too much ****. From what I've heard from Atlas, the fight was not a close one at all and was a full blown out robbery.

Comment

Yeah I watched the stream, robbery that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Yeah I watched the stream, robbery that was.
        Delvin won twice in that fight from what Delvin just said. He said he knocked him out in the 6th and jackiewicz was unconscious basically then the ref still allowed the fight to go on. Thats sick.... Reminds you kind of that Martinez/Cintron fight. Martinez won twice in that fight and still was cheated.

Comment

I'm glad to see that Delvin is speaking out. That was a blatant robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            Delvin Rodriguez should have a rematch and brutally destroy that fraud Jackiewicz. Punish that boy so hard he is never the same again. For a ***** who got a huge gift, that Jackiewicz guy talks too much ****. From what I've heard from Atlas, the fight was not a close one at all and was a full blown out robbery.
            just watch the fight

btw. idk where did Rodriguez get those punchstats , there were no official ones , probably his family wrote it down on a paper while watching a STREAM like a guy here.

Comment

Working...
            X