No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kotelnik Talks Khan-Malignaggi, American Debut, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kotelnik Talks Khan-Malignaggi, American Debut, More

Former WBA world light welterweight champion Andriy Kotelnik has stepped on the path of serious change. The Ukrainian left his promotional company Universum Box Promotion, and now he’s going to move up a division and plans to continue his boxing career in the United States. The boxer revealed his plans in an exclusive interview with BoxingScene.com. [Click Here To Read More]

yeah, hes already beaten Maidana
    He a good fighter

Comment

the guys a good fighter and could beat a few fighters at 140 but anyone with alot of speed beats him,if he fought madaina he would beat him again easily

Comment

he was saying khan would lose to salita at the time and that he got hes decent enough fighter and beat maidina quite welll i thought as maidina thinks his power will win him all kotelnik has a solid chin and werent in any realy danger not at khans level though was plain to see but could fight at malinaggi urango level

Comment

kotelnik/peterson.
          do it

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            the guys a good fighter and could beat a few fighters at 140 but anyone with alot of speed beats him,if he fought madaina he would beat him again easily
            I thought Maidana won that fight

Comment

orrr kotelnik/alvarado

either way, both peterson and alvarado send him back overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                I thought Maidana won that fight
                Maidana was very active but not very effective - he was hitting block all night, while Kotelnik countered him wisely. I`m saying it not because I`m Ukrainian (cause I actually like Maidana more). I just don`t think that hitting the air and the block should win the fights...

P.S. right now I`d rather pick Maidana over Bradley

Comment

Working...
                X