No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackiewicz Blasts Teddy Atlas, Defends Sosnowksi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jackiewicz Blasts Teddy Atlas, Defends Sosnowksi

Two weeks ago on ESPN’s Friday Night Fights, broadcaster Teddy Atlas said that Rafal Jackiewicz’s win over Delvin Rodriguez from last November was one of the worst robberies he has ever witnessed. When Polish fighter heard about it he could not believe his ears. Jackiewicz is well known for speaking out with anything that's on his mind and he did not hestitate to fire back at world famous trainer. [Click Here To Read More]

Jackiewicz got a bad hometown decision in Poland. This website scored it 117-111 for Rodriguez:

http://www.badlefthook.com/2009/11/2...loses-to-rafal

Comment

This Jack character is delusional. First tier fighters don't struggle against Zuri no knockouts Lawrence, let alone lose. He's your contrymen and possibly your friend, but don't try and argue Sosnowski's tier as a fighter.

After Vitali dominates him, you need to STFU. If this guy ever gives Delvin a rematch he'd get demolished too.

Comment

how dare you say i robbed someone when i did!

Comment

LMAO Jack, your delutional, but at the same time, i like u on how u talked back at teddy atlas.

Comment

Damn , i can't belive Atlas said that , guys i suggest u watch the fight ( it's on youtube ) instead of listening to this old fart and reading some sites no one heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              This Jack character is delusional. First tier fighters don't struggle against Zuri no knockouts Lawrence, let alone lose. He's your contrymen and possibly your friend, but don't try and argue Sosnowski's tier as a fighter.

After Vitali dominates him, you need to STFU. If this guy ever gives Delvin a rematch he'd get demolished too.
              Zuri Lawrence is MAD crafty and if you cant knock him out he can outbox anyone.

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a disrespectful, and overrated boxing trainer and commentator.

Comment

He's definetly right about Atlas being a 2nd tier commentator

Comment

Originally posted by acmichal View Post
                    Damn , i can't belive Atlas said that , guys i suggest u watch the fight ( it's on youtube ) instead of listening to this old fart and reading some sites no one heard of.
                    I agree. Jackiewicz kept countering Rodriguez all night long and that gave him the win. Here is the youtube link to the full fight: /watch?v=Ri5bTnX_P2I

Comment

Working...
                    X