No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Responds To Roy Jones on Illegal Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green Responds To Roy Jones on Illegal Wraps

It's Danny here. I have for months listened to an endless series of excuses and false allegations that you and your camp have made in the media and on the internet as to the reasons why I beat you in our fight last December. [Click Here To Read More]

Stop lying, Jones.

Comment

Can someone knock this guy the **** out already so he can go away... He beat a old shot Roy Jones and he thinks he's prime Mike Tyson now...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        It's Danny here. I have for months listened to an endless series of excuses and false allegations that you and your camp have made in the media and on the internet as to the reasons why I beat you in our fight last December. [Click Here To Read More]
        ok one, I think he did knock roy out fair, two dude u knocked a shot roy end of story...stop tryin to live off it like he was in his prime geez

Comment

Green is as bad as Calzaghe. Bragging about beating a shot Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by shonuff488 View Post
            Green is as bad as Calzaghe. Bragging about beating a shot Roy Jones.
            You're worse, since I'm sure at the time of the fight you picked a shot Roy to beat Calzaghe. And I don't remember Calzaghe ever bragging about that win anyways.

Comment

You're like three months late with this statement, Green. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                Can someone knock this guy the **** out already so he can go away... He beat a old shot Roy Jones and he thinks he's prime Mike Tyson now...
                Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                ok one, I think he did knock roy out fair, two dude u knocked a shot roy end of story...stop tryin to live off it like he was in his prime geez
                Yea, This guy is ****ing delutional. Somone Shut him the Eff up already

Comment

Green would probably KO Hopkins aswell...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                    You're like three months late with this statement, Green. LOL
                    I know right...

That said, I can see where duke is coming from. I would be salty if the opponent of my best win accused me of cheating too.

If he was cheating, may he get knocked out cold in his next fight. If he wasn't, Roy needs to stop being 2 faced and admit he got beat fair and square.

Comment

Working...
                    X