No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Stops Damien Fuller in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Stops Damien Fuller in Seven Rounds

At the Hard Rock in Las Vegas, former WBO interim light welterweight title holder Lamont Peterson punched his way to a TKO win over former lightweight contender Damien Fuller. Fuller’s corner threw in the towel as Fuller was against the ropes under a barrage of Peterson’s volume punches, forcing referee Joe Cortez to wave the bout off at 1:10 of the 7th round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

damnit i wanted see this fight, but both the top rank fights went the distance.

Comment

Peterson is on redemption

Comment

Great way to bounce back fom the Bradley loss. I'd still like to see him and Valero go at it, and I'm waiting for Anthony to fight Soto.

Comment

Good win by Peterson now lets see if he could get a little momentum going forward and land another big fight in the future

Comment

winner of Khan/Malignaggi vs. Peterson is pretty likely imo

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
              winner of Khan/Malignaggi vs. Peterson is pretty likely imo
              unless the top rank/ GBP hurdle stands in the way again.
              lamont beats em both.

Comment

That's boxing, lose only 1 fight and you're cast aside on an off-tv fight. Lamont Peterson is on a prelim fight no one sees while Rocky Juarez gets title fight after title fight by getting his behind beat every time. Sam Peter gets all the opportunities in the world by losing every time he steps up in competition. Yet real talent like Peterson is treated like yesterday's trash. Perhaps it is all in the promoter? I remember Joel Julio lost his first fight ever to Quintana in a good fight, and the next time I saw him he was on the undercard of a women's boxing main event. Talk about being treated like garbage in a sport.

Comment

i think his brother is a better boxer

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    i think his brother is a better boxer
                    I agree. Anthony is a beast. I really wanna see him and Soto fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X