No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda: I Will Steal Bute's Crown Before His Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miranda: I Will Steal Bute's Crown Before His Fans

After what is being called ‘a perfect training camp’, Edison Pantera Miranda will be traveling to Canada on Monday to challenge Lucian Bute for the IBF Super Middleweight championship of the world. The fight will take place on April 17th in Montreal, and HBO will be televising the action live. [Click Here To Read More]

Miranda faltered in all of his big tests, sans the 1st AA fight. This guy ain't beating Bute. I thought he'd at least get a belt before, but by now I think he's nothing but a journeyman.

Comment

Miranda is all talk, Bute will end this early.

Comment

Bute should win this and and if he wants to be considered one of the best at 168 it should be by knockout. I still think his chin might be a bit shaky and therefore give Miranda a punchers chance. Hopefully Bute and Pavlik both impress and it sets the stage for a very big fight between the two of them.

Comment

miranda is the mayorga of the 168 lbs division, true or false?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            miranda is the mayorga of the 168 lbs division, true or false?
            He's taken more punishment then Mayorga in my opinion since the bigger weight classes feel more weight behind the punches. Pavlik ruined him, Abraham Finished him... I fear what Bute may do to Miranda, if Bute's power is the real deal.

Comment

It would be nice to see Miranda finally win a significant fight, but after all these years, he always loses to the A-class fighters that I thought he could beat. He just can't get over the hump...

Comment

Miranda is getting outbox and probably stopped in the later rounds, If Miranda happens to win then maybe he can fight Hopkins who back in 2006 anoint miranda as the one to take over from him instead of Taylor who he lost to.

Comment

This is one of the first times I am actually very hyped about an HBO semi final bout.

Comment

Originally posted by bazookajoe View Post
                    This is one of the first times I am actually very hyped about an HBO semi final bout.
                    Both fighters have power, I think Bute is going to be a moving target and hard for Edison to land punches on. I also think Edison is not going to like some of the punches Bute lands on Edison.

Comment

Working...
                    X