Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Mosley: The Fathers - Interview Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Mosley: The Fathers - Interview Transcript

K. Swanson

We have a great group of people on this call, and I think it's a wonderful opportunity to discuss another side to this magnificent fight that's about to happen on May 1. Just to give you the run-through, what we're going to do is start with, this call really is for Jack Mosley and Floyd Mayweather Sr., both fathers of Shane Mosley and Floyd Mayweather Jr. How we're going to do it is we have Jack Mosley on the line first with Richard Schaefer, Chief Executive Officer of Golden Boy Promotions. When this part of the call is finished, we will then have Floyd Mayweather Sr. and Leonard Ellerbe, Chief Executive Officer of Mayweather Promotions to join the second half of the call. Without further ado I'm going to turn it over to Richard Schaefer to make the introduction. Richard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thanks. First post..

Comment

how many freakin interviews are we gonna get from Jack and Floyd? We already know both ides dislike each other! I can wait for the 24/7, should be good!

Comment

Who cares? Both are not part of the fighters team apart from been their fathers, The media needs to stick to interviewing the team (Trainer,fighter,manager or Promoters)....All these condition coach(Alex ariza), Fathers( jack and Floyd) need to be in the backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          how many freakin interviews are we gonna get from Jack and Floyd? We already know both ides dislike each other! I can wait for the 24/7, should be good!
          I think they trying t promote the fight.

Comment

Boy!!! What is up with Jack and Nazim?

You can't even get Jack to say Brother Nazim's name...and forget about paying the man at least the most BASIC compliment.

Jack was mad shady.

Comment

so mosley doesnt hit harder than oscar "the cross dressing *****" de la hoya?

this is why kids shouldnt do drugs

Comment

"I live my life the way I live my life and Im happy with what I do. I live for Floyd Mayweather. I dont live for the fans. I live for myself. Self preservation is first. I must be happy first before I can make anybody else happy."

- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Sounds like Jack Mosley is a lil bitter towards Nazim and he implicated
                  that if Shane were to win on May 1st that him and Shane already had
                  a strategy to beat Floyd like Nazim influence wouldn't matter anyway.
                  It was funny that Jack Mosley would act like he don't know or see
                  what Nazim has done with Bernard and Mosley? Richardson is praised
                  for his attentiveness and observations.
                  Last edited by GRUSTLER; 04-09-2010, 04:46 AM. Reason: Correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogig View Post
                    "I live my life the way I live my life and Im happy with what I do. I live for Floyd Mayweather. I dont live for the fans. I live for myself. Self preservation is first. I must be happy first before I can make anybody else happy."

- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    Don't know what point you were trying to prove but that is
                    indeed true what I put in bold.

Comment

Working...
                    X