Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Prescott Exposed his Jaw, I'll Test Khan's Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Prescott Exposed his Jaw, I'll Test Khan's Heart

On May 15 at the WaMu Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden, WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan will make his American debut against former champion Paulie Malignaggi. We caught up with Malignaggi to discuss the upcoming fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever Mallignaggi may or may not be able to test, it won't be Khan's heart. He has got up everytime he has been knocked down, except from the second brutal knockdown by Prescott (He even tried to get up then, but his body failed him). Khan will never pull an Ortiz or a Campbell. He comes to fight and doesn't back down. Mallignaggi best be ready because Khan is improving everyday, and is ready to step up and put a beating on somebody.

Comment

Bit of a long shot here but what happens to Khan if he gets KO`d against Paulie. where would that leave him ?

Comment

Test his heart by landing a pitter pat 1-2 then sticking your tongue out?

Comment

I cant wait for this fight !!! WAR KHAN !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh !!

PS: Whats is up with Poland? Does Paulie have a fanbase over there or was it just a random interview from a country besides the England and USA?

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            Whatever Mallignaggi may or may not be able to test, it won't be Khan's heart. He has got up everytime he has been knocked down, except from the second brutal knockdown by Prescott (He even tried to get up then, but his body failed him). Khan will never pull an Ortiz or a Campbell. He comes to fight and doesn't back down. Mallignaggi best be ready because Khan is improving everyday, and is ready to step up and put a beating on somebody.
            YEAHHHH !!! You can doubt Amirs chin but you can not doubt his heart !!

Green K

Comment

khan easily destroys malinaggi... and im willing to bet all my points for this one

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                khan easily destroys malinaggi... and im willing to bet all my points for this one
                We had a bet remember? If Amir wins You will give me 100k and if Paulie wins you can use my account for 1 month.

Comment

if ever someone will be koed in this fight it will be Paulie ....

Comment

Paulie is Khan's first real test. If he fails he might as well retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X