No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Crushes Waite, Claims Another "0"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Crushes Waite, Claims Another "0"

American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, Texas – Top Rank Boxing Promotion’s rising star Omar Henry (9-0, 8 KOs) continued his savage destruction of every opponent that matchmakers place in front of him. This time it was the 2nd round annihilation of Orphius Waite (5-1-1, 3 KOs) just a few feet from the beach in this laid back Gulf Coast city. [Click Here To Read More]

Very excited to see his career progress. I'd like him to move it up a bit and see what he really has. I don't follow the AM's a ton but the hype Henry gets, he has got to be in the top 5 prospect for America.

Comment

i dunno why they didnt televise this fight on the FSN card.
      they had time to kill with all those other early KOs.

top rank's got some young destroyers in their camp.
      henry and mikey garcia are murderous punchers.
      alvarado should be contending in the next yr or so as well.
      all 3 have exciting styles.

Comment

Now this is the prospect to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Very excited to see his career progress. I'd like him to move it up a bit and see what he really has. I don't follow the AM's a ton but the hype Henry gets, he has got to be in the top 5 prospect for America.
          henry wasnt even that hyped coming out of the AMs. his style just translates better to the pros. its very eye catching.

Comment

Another on the Rise

A hidden Boricua, with a great future. Hopefully his boxing skills, along with the defense will improve as he matures.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, Texas – Top Rank Boxing Promotion’s rising star Omar Henry (9-0, 8 KOs) continued his savage destruction of every opponent that matchmakers place in front of him. This time it was the 2nd round annihilation of Orphius Waite (5-1-1, 3 KOs) just a few feet from the beach in this laid back Gulf Coast city. [Click Here To Read More]
              Omar is even greater than i thought he was! He truly is a future world champion ! we all believe in him and we all know it and who ever dosent will continue too look dumb after all his fights!

Comment

Good to see him KO ing everyone he faces. Intretsing to see if he can keep up the power as he faces better opposition

Comment

damn this kid is ko'ing everything in sight lol! cant wait to see him on espn fnf, hbo and showtime.

Comment

Way to go Omar!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X