No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto vs Quintana: Trainng Camp Notes For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto vs Quintana: Trainng Camp Notes For Both

NEW YORK- With training camp coming to a close Andre Berto (25-0, 19 KO's) and Carlos Quintana (27-2-0,21 KO's) took time to discuss their training camps as they prepared to meet for the WBC World Championship, The card is being billed as "Fighting For Haiti" which is being promoted by DiBella Entertainment and sponsored by Champs Sports, Where Sport Lives, will be televised "LIVE" on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:30pm (ET) / 7:30pm (PT). The telecast will be available in HD-TV for those viewers who can receive HD on Saturday, April 10th at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOl @ Quintana

"I love the NBA...Its Fantastic!!!"

Comment

War Berto!

Comment

I'm going to lean towards Berto on this one.

I feel he definitely has the potential and his time may be coming. He really does have his work cut out for him though because of the style Quintana poses.

Comment

i got berto by UD.

Comment

berto is gonna be 1 hungry dude come april 10 fighting with his parents country in his mind. he's gonna try 2 take quintana out. he better not be over confident though. quintana his a good boxer. he can win this fight. he has been in the ring with better guys like he said. lost to 2 of them but he beat 2 of them 2. the cotto fight was good up until that body shot killed him. he was done after that, should have stood down cuz he was finished. he beat williams in their 1st fight. he got ktfo in the rematch. but still he beat him. alot of people give sergio martinez alot of props 4 almost beating him, how some 4 the guy that did..... bertos best opponent was collazo. he struggled against him. idk if it was he lefty style or what. even though he stuggled i like that he showed some balls in the last rounds & thats great. he made sure he was coming home with his title. you gotta love that in a young fighter. its definately gonna be a good fight. me personally, im going with quintana. he's a good guy out of the boxing ring, my uncles in puerto rico tell me about it all the time. they live 45mins away from moca. would be nice 2 see him win the title.
            Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 03-31-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

he knows who 2 run wit 2 in the nba, king james.

Comment

War Berto!!

With that said I put a small amount of cash on Quintana cuz the odds were so crazy so war Quintana! lol

Comment

Quintana is gonna surprise alot of people here

Comment

i think quintana has the skills and the experience, to beat berto... idk if he's gonna pressure him like collazo did or if he's gonna box him. i think the key for Q is go to the body early in the fight, like he did against Joel Julio back in 2006. Quintana has a great uppercut to the body. Berto is not prove, but in fights like this, young gunz like andre, raise his potential, and with all that happpens in Haiti, i think andre is gonna be in his best shape and its gonna put a great performance.... but still, if Quintana, is well focuse and has a good game plan, Berto will have problems with Q southpaw stance...

Comment

Working...
                    X