No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs Jones Rematch: Open Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs Jones Rematch: Open Workout Quotes

"Every fight I have the same mentality. It is either my life or my opponent's life. For that reason alone, I don't know why a fight wouldn't be personal. Our rivalry is just a little bit spicier. [Click Here To Read More]

There is onely one RJJ and I truly believe he has that one great win left in him..................

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
      There is onely one RJJ and I truly believe he has that one great win left in him..................
      I feel ya, I say Roy has it in him to pull this one off!

Comment

WAR Jones JR

Comment

I wish Jones would stop saying he's going to KO Hopkins. He can say I'll put on a beating, or make him bleed and swell up which is very uncommon for Hopkins. But come on, I like Jones but he's not KO'ing Hopkins. Jones hasn't KO'ed anyone in a long time. He might catch Hop of balance and get a KD at most. I think if anyone gets KO'ed it would be Jones.

At the end of the day I see Jones pulling off a UD that is worthy of retirement of a GREAT GREAT HOF career that will be remembered for years to come.

Comment

i hope jones pulls it off

Comment

i'm a huge Roy Jones jr supporter i even support Bernard Hopkins but i don't care about this fight. in 2000 i would have. We all know Roy Jones Jr would have beat him again easy. Nobody can't take Roy Jones jr legacy away. middle weight champ to heavyweight champ. Fighter of the 90s. Enough Said

Comment

If hobkins loses to ROY JONES in any way. hobkins will be exposed for the fraud he has always been!

Comment

My heart will be with RJJ - however my head gives me a hint that Hopkins will be the winner Anyway - I think that the fight will last not the whole distance.
                  Last edited by aliceodds; 05-13-2010, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    If hobkins loses to ROY JONES in any way. hobkins will be exposed for the fraud he has always been!
                    **** off if you don't have anything valuable to add.

Comment

Working...
                    X