No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Admits: "Wladimir is Better Than Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Admits: "Wladimir is Better Than Me"

During Tuesday's presser in Warsaw, Poland to announce the fight between WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko and European champion Albert Sosnowski, the Ukrainian belt holder was asked, who was the better boxer – he or his younger brother -Wladimir Klitschko, who holds the WBO/IBO/IBF titles. [Click Here To Read More]

I cant wait 4 wlad to comments back.. "No vitali is a legend, he has more power and hes much better". These ****in boring giants will stay complimenting each other just to add insult to injury to the rest of the division.

Comment

Vitaliy is a fantastic fighter with a multi-dimensional technique, terrific defense, and the fighter instinct.

I don't think Wladimir is better than Vitaliy.

Comment

The truth hurts partner ! These brothers beat the **** out of the division and that included the Lennox Lewis who some people beleive as being pretty good. The Klit brothers are awesome and there is nothing any of us can do about it.

Comment

Humble much?

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
            The truth hurts partner ! These brothers beat the **** out of the division and that included the Lennox Lewis who some people beleive as being pretty good. The Klit brothers are awesome and there is nothing any of us can do about it.
            Did I miss something? A Klit beat Lewis?

Comment

not!!

NOT!! vitaly is biger stronger!!! and can take a punch!!! wlads chin and stamina is not good and in question!!! after those hard losses!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                Vitaliy is a fantastic fighter with a multi-dimensional technique, terrific defense, and the fighter instinct.

I don't think Wladimir is better than Vitaliy.
                Vitali also keeps his hands down to much and pulls back. Although he has a natural instinct to make most fighters miss, most fighters aren't Wlad. If Lewis could land on Vitali, so would Wlad. Wlad has speed and precision to catch Vitali. Wlad has a wicked short-left-hook that he can throw off the Jab so if Wlad throws the Jab first, Vitali pulls back, and then real quickly that left-hook comes behind it...I bet Vitali gets nailed. And Wlad can follow up with the straight-right behind those two punches. And if Wlad would just go to the damn body, specifically against a Big Fighters like Vitali who has a big mid-section that is left open...again...it favors Wlad.

Either one can win but don't count out Wlad. If Wlad can deal with Vitali's pressure, which does pose a big problem for Wlad because without being able to control the fight, Wlad does look lost and wear out quicker...but if he can deal with it...I favor Wlad to cut him up at this point. This could be a brutal war.

Comment

Vitali is and will always be better than Wlad.

Comment

Wlad also said pretty much the same after the Sam Peters fight. He said Vitali showed whose the best Klitschko.

Difficult to be objective.

I think most people agree Wlad has more talent and speed. But Vitali is much tougher, is a fighter with the same length and size to take those advantages away from Wlad, and very capable with it (i.e. not a Valuev).

Vitali takes it imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X