No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins-Roy Jones Jr. Interview Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins-Roy Jones Jr. Interview Transcript

We are ten days away from a great, excellent rematch between Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones, Jr. This week we had two super media days with both fighters. I'm sure you saw some of the stories and photographs that were highlighted by those media days. What we're going to do today is we'll first start with Roy Jones and his team followed by Bernard Hopkins and his team. So at this time we are joined on the line by John Wirt, who is CEO of Square Ring Promotions, and also McGee Wright, who is the manager of Roy Jones and Roy Jones, Jr. himself. [Click Here To Read More]

these 2 old heads are doing alot of talkin, tryin 2 promoite this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      these 2 old heads are doing alot of talkin, tryin 2 promoite this crap.
      College basketball website this isn't. Go away. This fight very much could be a great war, if only at times.

Comment

I am not happy with this fight, especially with the state of Roy health and severely diminished physical sttributes that made him a great. Roy has done his bit for boxing and doesnt need damage himself before retiring

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          We are ten days away from a great, excellent rematch between Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones, Jr. This week we had two super media days with both fighters. I'm sure you saw some of the stories and photographs that were highlighted by those media days. What we're going to do today is we'll first start with Roy Jones and his team followed by Bernard Hopkins and his team. So at this time we are joined on the line by John Wirt, who is CEO of Square Ring Promotions, and also McGee Wright, who is the manager of Roy Jones and Roy Jones, Jr. himself. [Click Here To Read More]
          Roy jones by UD

Comment

I'll like this interview. This will be interesting. I think it's gonna be a hard fight, both guys will go all out to win.

Comment

what a farce

what absolute crap, what shameless hype. jones looked like a bloated bullfrog in the green fight. he got hit behind the ear it was unlucky but to try and ruin another boxers reputation with false allegations about raps, what confused brainless dribble he talks nowadays.heres an example "the knockout was not really a knockout" and again" second of all like i said right now aint nobody can still do as good as i can" no thats right roy not pacman not foyd not any of the top ten p4p . heres another champaigne quote from roy "if hes going to wrap with a cast then he ends up with a cast so i let him to put a cast on" classic, go on roy "and dont allow me to use one so at least i know what we did over here" over here? guy dosnt remember where he fought green, but theres more, merk said quote" the way the hand wraps were, the way the training camp was i think u should keep going, u still got it" in other words training camp was ****. merk was right about one thing when he said roy needed to tighten up a few things like the screws in his head for a start. roy wasnt even able to defend himself, what corrupt and shameless sport, roy was my idol now the sharks hav him. his trainers getting paid while roy gets scrambled and people like kelly swanson are calling this "a great, excellent rematch" guy cant even get his grammer right and hes interviewing one of the greatest of all time.this is an absolute farce, a tragedy. all the parasites are on the gravy train. larry merchants got the right idea, just dont watch the fight.

Comment

world war 2 the great war

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                College basketball website this isn't. Go away. This fight very much could be a great war, if only at times.
                great war, great war listen to yourself, great bore, great to see an all time great scramble his brains, in 20 years time nobody will be talking about the great war that was hopkins v jones 2 they dont hav it in them, roy cant even defend himself anymore,well all be feeling sorry for roy who wont be able to put two words together.you must be in your twentys because after watching boxing for over 25 yrs i can see exactly whats going on and theres nothing great about it.

Comment

boxing now

what a corrupt farce boxing is today

Comment

Working...
                  X