No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew's Debut Column on His Early Days in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew's Debut Column on His Early Days in Boxing

It all started when I was a youth, I was about 10-years-old and always getting into trouble, nothing serious just hitting kids in school and generally being cheeky to the teachers. I started kickboxing with a friend of my dad's called Alfie Lewis. Luckily, this guy was the best in the business, a British and world champion. Alfie later went onto become a business partner with my old man. [Click Here To Read More]

It seems as though boxing is not your only skill nice article mate. Tony just wanted to ask you do u find it difficult to get to the light heavyweight limit? you are a beast of light heavyweight and was wondering whether u were planning to move up to cruiser weight or do you make the 175 pound limit comfortably?

Comment

shame belew has to call them out that way and brag a bit like tyson fury coz with his raw power and a step up in class ppl will take notice and gona see a top contender on are hands to excite the fans with his great knock out abilty gona be great to watch him and cleverly should be fighting for world titles in 2012

Comment

Who the **** is he, and is anyone actually interested in his column?

Comment

He is an undefeated British fighter who holds a recognsed belt, won national titles as an amateur and has taken the time out to speak directly to fellow boxing fans. Sure, he may not have achieved the lofty heights and respect of a 1,000+ forum posts or called anyone a 'nut hugger' but give him time, give him time.

In the meantime, he'll talk about boxing and give highlights into how he has forged a successful pro career.

Comment

Originally posted by Maravilla View Post
            Who the **** is he, and is anyone actually interested in his column?
            im interested!!! the best young british fighter in my eyes, i know he'll read this so firstly congratulations on becoming commonwealth champ lad!

you probably get this all the time but what are your thought on cleverly? hes doing well isnt he? id love to see you get in on with him but not yet. i honestly think the two of you could make it to the world stage do great things. whose next then toe?

Comment

We are going to see some pretty brutal knockouts from the bomber in years to come! I'd like to see him fight danny macintosh!

Comment

Working...
              X