No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oisin ***an Retires, Final Interview as a Pro Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oisin ***an Retires, Final Interview as a Pro Fighter

Former Irish light welterweight Oisin ‘Gael Force’ ***an talks to BoxingScene.com as he calls a halt to his professional career and steps into a new roll with the Irish Amateur Boxing Association. [Click Here To Read More]

Once he found out that Amir was in cahooots with Pacquiao and the merry roiding men of Team Pacquiao---he knew it was time to retire...no place for a quality journeyman to continue in a sport filled with cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Once he found out that Amir was in cahooots with Pacquiao and the merry roiding men of Team Pacquiao---he knew it was time to retire...no place for a quality journeyman to continue in a sport filled with cheats.
      Khan wasnt in the Wild Card Gym when he fought ***an.

All this talk of Khan, Pacquiao etc all being on juice is damaging boxing. Whether you know it or not you are damaging boxing by spreading malicious dangerous unfounded rumours like that without any proof. Think before you talk please.

Anyway this has nothing to do with ***an - a great pro and servant to boxing. Loved the fight game more than many fans even do and will be missed off the Irish pro scene, I am just glad he is not lost to boxing.

Comment

Amir Khan Training With Freddie Roach Prior To Bout With ***an

Slapbangwhallop....I don't know where you got your information about Amir Khan not training with Freddie Roach prior to his bout with Oisin ***an, but I know for a fact that you are 100% dead wrong I went out to Los Angeles back in November of 2008 to attend the World Boxing Hall OF Fame induction ceremonies being held at the Los Anglese Marriott Hotel. Lennox Lewis, Marvin Johnson, Greg Haugen, cutman Miguel Diaz and Alberto Reyes were all inducted. My group which included six time world champ, Emile Griffith, visited the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California. We stayed for several hours watching Manny Pacquiao train for his up and coming fight with Oscar De La Hoya. James Moore was training for his bout with Yuri Foreman and Amir Khan and British boxer Ashley Theophane were also training with Freddie at the time. This is just to set the record straight.

Comment

Originally posted by cutman richie View Post
          Slapbangwhallop....I don't know where you got your information about Amir Khan not training with Freddie Roach prior to his bout with Oisin ***an, but I know for a fact that you are 100% dead wrong I went out to Los Angeles back in November of 2008 to attend the World Boxing Hall OF Fame induction ceremonies being held at the Los Anglese Marriott Hotel. Lennox Lewis, Marvin Johnson, Greg Haugen, cutman Miguel Diaz and Alberto Reyes were all inducted. My group which included six time world champ, Emile Griffith, visited the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California. We stayed for several hours watching Manny Pacquiao train for his up and coming fight with Oscar De La Hoya. James Moore was training for his bout with Yuri Foreman and Amir Khan and British boxer Ashley Theophane were also training with Freddie at the time. This is just to set the record straight.
          my bad!! Of course you are right - Khan went to the Wild Card after the Prescott fight.

Comment

Working...
          X