Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: "I Need To Impose Myself Early Against Quintana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto: "I Need To Impose Myself Early Against Quintana"

NEW YORK - On Saturday, April 10th at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla., WBC World Welterweight Champion Andre Berto will defend his title against former WBO champion Carlos Quintana. This is Berto's first bout since last May when he successfully defended his title with a 12-round decision over Juan Urango. The card is being billed as "Fighting For Haiti" which is being promoted by DiBella Entertainment and sponsored by Champs Sports, Where Sports Lives, will be televised "LIVE" on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:30pm (ET) / 7:30pm (PT). The telecast will be available in HD-TV for those viewers who can receive HD.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be a good measuring stick for both fighters. We will be able to see if Quitana can still be a force in the WW division, and can see if Berto will blossom into the fighter that many thought he'd be by now.

Comment

Who do you guys think is the fastest overall

pacman
      mayweather
      magic man
      khan
      Berto
      mosley
      Bradley

which one

Comment

Originally posted by 12345678 View Post

pacman
        mayweather
        magic man
        khan
        Berto
        mosley
        Bradley

which one
        Pac........

Comment

pacman
          mayweather
          magic man
          khan
          Berto
          mosley
          Bradley

which one
          Fastest combinations and Feet? Pac

Fastest with one or two punches? Khan, Floyd, and Berto are all faster than Pac.

Comment

pacman
            mayweather
            magic man
            khan
            Berto
            mosley
            Bradley

which one
            Combinations and foot movement it is Pac by a mile. A lot of these guys are very fast and in a one punch situation might be faster than Pac. But in a fight where both guys are exchanging none of these guys can compete with Pac in that department. Floyd's good defense and quick reflexes make him look faster than he actually is but I would have him 2nd.

Comment

Kickass card. I hope all those fights are televised?

Comment

Impose? He may get exposed!

Comment

I don't think Berto is really that good, ppl are just dazzled by his flashy arm punches that look good but aren't doing a great deal of damage.......well other than against all of the soft opposition he has beaten.

Comment

[QUOTE=savorduhflavor;7872264]Fastest combinations and Feet? Pac

Fastest with one or two punches? Khan, Floyd, and Berto are all faster than Pac.[/QUOTe

If you had to number them were would you put khan and the magic man

Comment

Working...
                    X