No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck-Brian Minto Clash on May 1 in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck-Brian Minto Clash on May 1 in Germany

According to reports in Germany, heavyweight Brian Minto (34-3, 21KOs) will be moving down to cruiserweight to challenge Marco Huck (28-1, 21KOs) for the WBO title on May at the EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany. The fight will be promoted as a revenge bout with Huck trying to avenge the honor of Axel Schulz, who Minto stopped in 2006. Minto is coming off knockout loss in a war with Chris Arreola.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hm... I actually think that Minto has a chance...

Comment

Minto has a great chance, he's an undersized HW, with a soft midsection, to shed 13-14 lbs shouldn't be that hard.

Finally, Huck is fighting a live opponent

Comment

Brian was always fighting bigger men and it finaly cost him. If he loses the weight right and CA didn't hurt him permenent, he has a really good chance. I'd bet a little on him, if the fight wasn't in the German's den.

Comment

Exciting fight, should be a war.

Comment

Dissapointing opponent.

Comment

Huck is testing if he fits the role of a heavyweight.
              Arreola tkos Minto in 4 and will face Admek who moves also up in weight just like haye.
              Huck also says he will be moving up to HW and fight haye and the Kbros...

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
                Huck is testing if he fits the role of a heavyweight.
                Arreola tkos Minto in 4 and will face Admek who moves also up in weight just like haye.
                Huck also says he will be moving up to HW and fight haye and the Kbros...
                Huck is delusional. Haye and Adamek are both much better than him, Huck's skills don't impress me in the slightest TBH. The only CW that would be interesting if he moved up would be Cunningham IMO.

Comment

@ Huck trying to avenge Axel's L.....he should try to avenge his OWN L and fight USS.....this dude Huck is a joke and Sauerland should be ashamed of themselves for this ****......guys coming off KO losses getting title shots.....what has boxing become?!?

Comment

I will always stay loyal to Minto for his bravery/wars.

Comment

Working...
                    X