No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Mosley, Hopkins-Jones To Hit Movie Theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Mosley, Hopkins-Jones To Hit Movie Theaters

Centennial, Colo. – NCM Fathom, a division of NCM Media Networks, a leading integrated media company reaching U.S. consumers in movie theaters, online and through mobile technology, has reached a new agreement with Golden Boy Promotions to continue presenting live world championship boxing on the big screen in high definition throughout 2010. The first bout in the 2010 series will be The Rivals: Hopkins vs. Jones II featuring Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins vs. Roy “The Terminator” Jones, Jr., presented in more than 150 select movie theaters in high definition LIVE from Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Events Center on Saturday, April 3 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern / 6:00 p.m. Pacific. The new agreement follows the highly successful cinema presentation of the Floyd “Money” Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel “Dinamita” Marquez fight on the big screen in September 2009 – the first fight to be shown in movie theaters in over 20 years. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Centennial, Colo. – NCM Fathom, a division of NCM Media Networks, a leading integrated media company reaching U.S. consumers in movie theaters, online and through mobile technology, has reached a new agreement with Golden Boy Promotions to continue presenting live world championship boxing on the big screen in high definition throughout 2010. The first bout in the 2010 series will be The Rivals: Hopkins vs. Jones II featuring Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins vs. Roy “The Terminator” Jones, Jr., presented in more than 150 select movie theaters in high definition LIVE from Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Events Center on Saturday, April 3 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern / 6:00 p.m. Pacific. The new agreement follows the highly successful cinema presentation of the Floyd “Money” Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel “Dinamita” Marquez fight on the big screen in September 2009 – the first fight to be shown in movie theaters in over 20 years. [Click Here To Read More]
    live in a cinema??!? whow i wanna see Hopkins Vs Jones Jr II live...but ill also watch shane vs floyd live on sky sports

Comment

Hopkins head is gonna look even bigger in a movie theater. If they show it in 3D people will be terrified when they see big heads headbutts coming at them.

Comment

so people from the uk can buy the fight online at what site exacly

Comment

That's dope.

Too bad the only theater in WA is in Auburn, too far for me.

Comment

Roy "The Terminator" Jones????? LMAO!!!!!! I think he meant to say "The Terminated"!!!

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley is a good move but Hopkins-Jones is the Bucket List 2.

Comment

Hopkins vs Jones is so horrible I can't even believe its actually happening. Im so not paying anything 4 this crap. Roy goes from getting ko'd in 1rd to fighting Hopkins on ppv. What a joke!!!

Comment

Why would i

If Floyd does'nt care about people that watches boxing, we the people will watch other fights. We are tired watching a person running around the ring like a headless chicken.

Comment

I can't believe that **** fight is a PPV. You gotta be ****ing kidding me. Horrible. I won't even watch it in the theaters.

Mosley/May on the other hand, that's great news. Luckily I live close to a theater that carried the Marquez fight, hopefully it does the same. Huge props to GB on this.

Comment

Working...
                    X