No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: After I Retire Mayweather, Pacquiao is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: After I Retire Mayweather, Pacquiao is Next

"I would like to congratulate Manny on his victory Saturday night even though I think it put most of the fans watching to sleep. Now it’s time for the world to focus on May 1 when I promise you nobody will be sleeping except for Floyd after I knock him out and send him back into retirement. Maybe if Floyd comes back a second time, he and Manny will fight one day, but it will only be for the opportunity to fight me again:, the man who beat both of them. [Click Here To Read More]

I sure hope So!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dear Shane,

Floyd wouldn't have asked for an immediate rematch clause if he planned on retirement after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Dear Shane,

Floyd wouldn't have asked for an immediate rematch clause if he planned on retirement after a loss.
        I think what Mosley meant was that he was going to put Floyd in a stretcher so he cannot fight again for the rest of his life.

Comment

LOL! SSM retiring Floyd? Floyd will tax that ass and put him out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
            Dear Shane,

Dear Shane,

Im scared and not confident

Comment

floyd knows he'll lose so gets this rematch clause..we have to wait til next year for pac-mosley fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                "I would like to congratulate Manny on his victory Saturday night even though I think it put most of the fans watching to sleep. Now it’s time for the world to focus on May 1 when I promise you nobody will be sleeping except for Floyd after I knock him out and send him back into retirement. Maybe if Floyd comes back a second time, he and Manny will fight one day, but it will only be for the opportunity to fight me again:, the man who beat both of them. [Click Here To Read More]
                Shane is a *****!

Comment

Shane doesn't believe what he says. Just like he said he would knock out Forrest,Wright, and Cotto but look what happened. If anybody gets knocked out it will be Mosley.

Comment

Funny how Mosley is looking past Floyd... Focus on May 1st Shane!

Comment

Working...
                    X