Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Librado Andrade-Eric Lucas Set For May 28 in Quebec City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Librado Andrade-Eric Lucas Set For May 28 in Quebec City

Montreal – Following his successful return to the ring last December, Éric Lucas (39-7-3 15 K.-O.) will be looking to add a 40th win to his outstanding pro record on Friday, May 28th in Quebec City. Considered a Quebec boxing hero, Lucas will be lacing up the gloves against the ever popular Librado Andrade (28-3-0, 21 KO). Andrade is no stranger to Quebec boxing fans, having fought 4 times in this province and showing a record of 2 wins (vs Otis Grant and Vitaliy Tsypko) and 2 losses (both to Lucian Bute, the last by sensational KO last November 28th at the same venue). [Click Here To Read More]

Is this on HBO?

Comment

Originally posted by shermand View Post
      Is this on HBO?
      I wouldn't imagine..

Comment

What a bad idea to have his second comeback fight against a relentless fighter like Andrade. I won't be surprised if Librado breaks him down, beats him up and stops him, sending him into retirement for good.

Comment

I have to call the shiet out:

WAR ANDRRRADE

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
            What a bad idea to have his second comeback fight against a relentless fighter like Andrade. I won't be surprised if Librado breaks him down, beats him up and stops him, sending him into retirement for good.
            this is precisely what will happen. Lucas doesn't need the money, I wish he would stay retired.

Comment

this guy is confident, he just won by kayo in the 4th

Comment

and Andrade just lost by kayo in the 4th

Comment

When Lucas came back, he said he didn't need the money (which is true, his buisness is going well), he also added that he knows that he won't win another world title and that he would fight locally...

But, this is the worst match-up for him. Andrade is a guy who will pressure him all night, who will never step back and who has an iron chin. I would understand if they would have picked a B- fighter who is technically good and fast, but not a fighter who has the tool to damage Lucas bad.

I hope him the best and I hope he won't get hurt,

Comment

andrade needs a big win

Comment

Working...
                    X