No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Spadafora Stops Ivan Fiorletta in Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Spadafora Stops Ivan Fiorletta in Eight Rounds

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. —Former IBF lightweight champion Paul Spadafora stopped Italy’s Ivan Fiorletta in the eighth round Friday night. [Click Here To Read More]

Go Spadafora!

Comment

It will be good to see Spaddy back at the top, if he can get there. I'm sure that working with Pernell Whitaker can only help.

Comment

so what are spadaforas plans..i remember he use to be kind of a big deal

Comment

Thanks BPP I thought no one would ever mention this fight.

I hope Spady steps it up a bit, that is 3 or 4 since his comeback.

Comment

yea you know me being one of the biggest spaddy fans on this site, i'm ****en happy as hell. i sure wish one of the big promoters would hook him up. he's a gold mine to them. hope he gets his title back in the future!!!!!!

Comment

I hope he gets a fight with hatton when Ricky comes back. That would catipult Spaddy in the spotlight and back where he needs to be. A fight with Berto since Berto likes to fight smaller guys is also a good one as well as getting back to 140 and fighting on of those guys there

Comment

Hope Spadafora stays on the right track...

Spadafora is truly a good example of wasted talent...This kid had that special talent of hit & don't get hit while exchanging shot & standing in front of his opponent(not exactly, but something like Benitez & Whitaker in their better days..Ironically Whitaker was Spadafora's new trainer, I don't know if they are still working together)..But somewhere down the road Spadafora took a really bad wrong turn & just threw a monkey wrench in his career..Hopefully he'll stay on the right track & make up for lost time..

Comment

Working...
                X