No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Morrison Training To Fight Again, in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Morrison Training To Fight Again, in Mexico

Good Morning from the Duke. Tommy "The Duke" Morrison made contact with the Wichita Eagle to set the facts straight. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Good Morning from the Duke. Tommy "The Duke" Morrison made contact with the Wichita Eagle to set the facts straight. [Click Here To Read More]
    Tommy Morrisons been Tested Negative for HIV?? thats great news!!...i wonder how he will do when he is gonna fight in Mexico

Comment

damn..thats crazy...then they say that cat tested positive on feb 25th..then a week later he'snegative??they need better test//people commit suicide over news like that

Comment

It's B.S. There is no cure for HIV. There are meds so strong though, that it masks the positive reading on the tests when re-taken.

Comment

Tommy Morrison = Legend

Comment

The Morrison Saga continues.... I remember back in 07 he had fight in West Virginia and the (blood) test results came back negative but were obtained in a nefarious manner (I think they were sent/faxed to the athletic commission rather than taken in person). Since then, Morrison has not fought in the United States (he fought in Mexico once after) and has not been cleared, to my knowledge, by any athletic U.S. boxing athletic commission...

Fast forward several years later and he's still not fighting in the U.S. and will fight again in Mexico where the rules are much lenient than in the States. It makes you wonder why he doesn't just apply for a boxing license in Nevada, New Jersey, New York, etc. to clear his name once and for all...

Comment

so morrison has the cure for aids. he should be rich then

Comment

got to wonder , magic johnson has more paper than morison , i wonder what the REAL word is on him ,

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                  It's B.S. There is no cure for HIV. There are meds so strong though, that it masks the positive reading on the tests when re-taken.
                  Please list your qualifications or don't make medical statements that you have no f'ing idea what you're talking about.

Comment

I'm no doctor but how do you have it & then don't? Something wrong there

Comment

Working...
                    X