Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread For: Kimbo Slice-Matt Mitrione Set For UFC 113 Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Comments Thread For: Kimbo Slice-Matt Mitrione Set For UFC 113 Undercard

Las Vegas, NV (USA) – Canada will get their first dose of the Kimbo Slice phenomenon on Saturday, May 8th, when the Ultimate Fighter alumnus looks to make it 2-0 in the Octagon on the UFC 113: Machida vs Shogun 2 card at the Bell Centre in Montreal. [Click Here To Read More]

So Kimbo isn't fighting Toney....

Wonder who he'll be fighting....

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
      So Kimbo isn't fighting Toney....

Wonder who he'll be fighting....
      The article says he's fighting that Mitrione cat. That guys a prick but he's gonna woop up on Kimbo

Comment

Mitrone should beat Kimbo easy. Is it really on the undercard? Dana won't let his rating machine not be seen...

Comment

they both suck..so it should be fun while it lasts.....any one want to bet?
          not on the winner but in what minute of the 1st round will one of them pass out from exhaustion

Comment

Mitrione sucks ass. I don't see how anyone can think he is half way decent. Isn't that guy "meathead" on the show? He's fucking trash.

Kimbo needs to stop getting fed Ws. Hell, even in Elite XC he was fighting guys who were better than what Dana is feeding him. Tank Abbot could beat Houston Alexander at heavyweight, and Tank Abbot could beat Mitrione.

Comment

What a joke this is. Kimbo needs to win and if he doesn't win, well then, I have no clue what to say. I hate to say it, but I actually like Kimbo. I used to think he was cocky, but after seeing him on the show, I actually found myself rooting for him. In the Houston Alexander fight, you can see he was working on his ground game. I think that's really the only thing Kimbo needs to work on.

I wanted him to fight James Toney. And of course, taking Toney to the ground would be the best bet for Kimbo. I mean, who the hell is stupid enough to actually stand up with Toney? He'd knock out Kimbo cold.

Mitrione has a chin. I'll give him that much. We'll see how this turns out.

Comment

Working...
              X