No announcement yet.

Ali-Wolfe Set For 2005

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali-Wolfe Set For 2005

Waco, Texas December 1, 2004 – RPM Boxing said today that it appears the fight that many boxing fans have been waiting to see is finally going to happen, Laila Ali vs. Ann Wolfe. [details]

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
    Waco, Texas December 1, 2004 – RPM Boxing said today that it appears the fight that many boxing fans have been waiting to see is finally going to happen, Laila Ali vs. Ann Wolfe. [details]
    wolfe is that chick that layed out that tall ass whitew girl in the donwload section right?

dont really follow womens boxing
    does she stand a chance with ali?
    i mean i seen dat punch but was it a fluke?
    no big weigth descrempensy?
    age diff?

Comment

I'm surprised not many people have talked about this. Ali should beat Wolfe, nonetheless.

Comment

I will be talking to Brian Young today, any questions for him?

By the way, you can bet the house that Wolfe will KO Ali - NO DOUBT ABOUT IT....

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
          wolfe is that chick that layed out that tall ass whitew girl in the donwload section right?

dont really follow womens boxing
          does she stand a chance with ali?
          i mean i seen dat punch but was it a fluke?
          no big weigth descrempensy?
          age diff?
          Ann Wolfe is a tough as nails woman with unbelievable power, she is a former U.S. Marine, and Layla is scared you can count on that, she has NEVER faced anyone like Ann Wolfe before....

Comment

I Love Laila's father so I'll go for her, but wolfe is one tough lady...

Comment

I think wolfe will beat ali . Wolfe is bigger, stronger and hits harder than ali .

Comment

yeah, i think wolfe will win. She is a natural fighter. Ali is good compared to most female fighters, but put ann wolfe in a mans body and she would be an incredble success as well. Wolfe will KO Ali.

Comment

hmmmm
                  sounds interesting
                  so is wolfe
                  lailas geaorge foreman

Comment

I just talked to my promoters Brian and Russ Young of Prizefight Boxing, and they are hoping everything will be a go for Ali vs Wolfe, but as of right now it isn't definate I am sorry to say, but it is a definate call out to the Ali camp for certain - will she step up to the challenge or will she continue to dodge the woman who will KO her?! We will have to wait and see, I will keep you informed....

Comment

Working...
                    X