No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Talks Klitschko Fight, Pacquiao, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Talks Klitschko Fight, Pacquiao, Floyd

WBO #1 contender Eddie Chambers (35-1, 18 KOs) is now going into his final preparations for WBO, IBF & IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (53-3, 47 KOs). Chambers will have to enter enemy territory to fight for the titles. The bout against Ukrainian takes place on March 20th at ESPRIT Arena in Dusseldorf, Germany. In his last fight, 27-year-old American decisioned previously undefeated Alexander Dimitrenko, whose style is comparable to Klitschko. "Fast" took a while to answer few of my questions. [Click Here To Read More]

hell yeah, Fast Eddie is my favorite heavy besides Haye. i was trying to tell everyone to watch this match to see if Eddie's hand speed and movement would give Wlad any problems. Eddie can provide a window to compare Haye's speed, which is much faster. I think Eddie's style would be better suited for Vitali, but hopefully he's pumped up and ready to go fight night and makes Wlad work.

Comment

I've already bet that Klitschko will knock Chambers out, but I hope I'm wrong. The dude is talented and he has the right attitude, but he just lacks the size and power for me to believe he can be the undisputed HW champ. Just keep proving me wrong Eddie...

Comment

Eddie is ready. ready to get KOd

Comment

4 "Fast" Eddie

This dude is just another bum in the Heavyweight division that has no chance 2 beat either Wlad or Vitali. Only David Hayemaker Haye stands a chance at beating 1 of them imo. Until then, sad 2 say but the Heavyweight division is irrelevant. People can bring up Aereola & Adamek but those 2 are just guys that if they were in a deeper, more exciting division, people wouldn't give 2 ****s about them.
          Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 02-28-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Lets talk about the heavyweight division when theres something to talk about.The little big men have been holding down boxing for the last 12 years or so.Boxing isn't dead,far from it.The heavyweight division is dead,,as a door nail.

Comment

Wlad is gonna destroy Chambers.

Another American hope bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
                Lets talk about the heavyweight division when theres something to talk about.The little big men have been holding down boxing for the last 12 years or so.Boxing isn't dead,far from it.The heavyweight division is dead,,as a door nail.
                Typical response from a jealous bitter xenophobic American who hates the fact that Eastern Europeans dominate the heavyweight division.

Comment

Eddie and his team need to talk to the ref before the fight, and install it in his mind that Wlad holds alot everytime someone gets past his jab on the inside.

He also should keep pointing this out during the fight, keep reminding the ref, and maybe he will take some points from Wlad.

Maybe that will change the fight altogether.

Comment

Dimitrenko will not be a great fighter one day.

Comment

Working...
                    X