Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Hires Ronnie Shields, David Haye a Future Target

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Hires Ronnie Shields, David Haye a Future Target

During a recent interview, heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek confirmed that the reason for parting with Andrzej Gmitruk was his health problem. "Goral" also said that on Sunday he is going to Texas to hook up with trainer Ronnie Shields to begin his preparations for the fight with Chris Arreola, which is scheduled for April 24. [Click Here To Read More]

War Adamek!

Comment

Now, I would love to see the winner of Arreola vs. Adamek fight the winner of Ruiz vs. Haye (which will be Haye since Ruiz can't bust an egg). Whoever comes out of all this the winner could be considered the best challenge for Wlad Klit.

Comment

why does ronnie shields keep getting jobs?
        he fell off.

"take a round off juan"
        pfff

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          During a recent interview, heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek confirmed that the reason for parting with Andrzej Gmitruk was his health problem. "Goral" also said that on Sunday he is going to Texas to hook up with trainer Ronnie Shields to begin his preparations for the fight with Chris Arreola, which is scheduled for April 24. [Click Here To Read More]
          adamek wants to fight haye??? if so i want hayemaker to win that fight

Comment

Haye-Adamek after Haye-Ruiz/Adamek-Arreola would be a great fight if the Klitschkos don't want to give Haye fair terms for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              adamek wants to fight haye??? if so i want hayemaker to win that fight
              REALLY! I would have thought for sure you wanted the non-british guy to win

Comment

dumbass,ok ,now i know for sure he's getting k.t.f.o!
                10k he gets knocked out.

Comment

Well with Gimitruk out and Bloodworth in New Zealand he needed a trainer.

Comment

hahahaha haye would destroy this adamek idiot....

Comment

Working...
                    X