Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vivian Harris Protesting Matthysse Loss "Worst Injustice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vivian Harris Protesting Matthysse Loss "Worst Injustice"

Former Jr. welterweight champion Vivian Harris released the following statement regarding the result of Saturday night’s bout with Lucas Matthysse in Mexico City. [Click Here To Read More]

I must see this.

Comment

sucks for harris,****, i can't even beat him in the fight nite round 4 game.lol that ****er beats my ass all the time lol.

Comment

**** this crybaby. Its always some bull**** w/ this guy.

One of the softest, weakest, ****tiest chin having "fighters" I've ever seen.

Retire you clown.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            I must see this.
            i can't post the url because i dont have enough posts, but its on youtube

Comment

I would suggest seeing the fighg before calling him a crybaby or any other offensive words...

Comment

I haven't got around to watching it yet but I can't help thinking that Harris might want to call it a career. He hasn't been the same since losing the title and the stoppage losses are adding up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    I would suggest seeing the fighg before calling him a crybaby or any other offensive words...
                    Says the man who already calls Manny Pacquiao a roider without any proof or evidence of the man failing any drug tests. Ever. Wanker hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                    X