No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Smith Explodes; Slams Tony Dodson, Talks Pigeons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Smith Explodes; Slams Tony Dodson, Talks Pigeons

BoxingScene.com correspondent Altaf Mubarik caught up with British Super Middleweight Champion Paul Smith last week for an exclusive interview ahead of Paul’s showdown with fellow Liverpudlian Tony Dodson at the ECHO Arena, Liverpool on March the 12th. [Click Here To Read More]

who the hell is paul smith. damn the brits are getting desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by liamsanti55 View Post
      He was on The Contender. Yeah he isn't that great.

Brits have lot of talent at the moment.

Nathan Cleverley
      Kevin Mitchell
      Kell Brook
      Darren Barker
      Frankie Gavin
      James DeGale
      Billy-Joe Saunders
      Tony Jeffries
      John Murray
      Matthew Macklin

That's aside from the world champs: Haye, Khan, and Froch. And Ricky Hatton.

Pretty healthy, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by liamsanti55 View Post
        You must be new to boxing mate! I don't get why americans dislike our fighters so much...we always come to fight, if you think hatton is chinny you must also think jermain taylor is! I personally don't get caught up in nationality when it comes to boxing, i support the fighter, some of my fav fighters are mexican or american, I think you support the fighter and usually his style, not the country he is from, but maybe thats just me!

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
          You must be new to boxing mate! I don't get why americans dislike our fighters so much...we always come to fight, if you think hatton is chinny you must also think jermain taylor is! I personally don't get caught up in nationality when it comes to boxing, i support the fighter, some of my fav fighters are mexican or american, I think you support the fighter and usually his style, not the country he is from, but maybe thats just me!
          Hi. No I dont dislike Brits. In fact I like Brits. You have some fantastic fighters such as Hatton, Mitchell, Brook, Haye, Young tyson fury and even Calzaghe. But with fighters such as this guy, you do tend to hype them ever so slightly too much.

Comment

Working...
          X