No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Molitor's Team Denies Bad Treatement of Ndlovu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Molitor's Team Denies Bad Treatement of Ndlovu

RAMA, ON – With time ticking away prior to Rumble at Rama XI and the rematch between Steve Molitor (30-1, 12 KO’s) and Takalani Ndlovu (30-5, 18 KO’s, IBF #1) for the vacant IBF Junior Featherweight championship, the South African is trying to come to grips with his first fight with “The Canadian Kid.” [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    RAMA, ON – With time ticking away prior to Rumble at Rama XI and the rematch between Steve Molitor (30-1, 12 KO’s) and Takalani Ndlovu (30-5, 18 KO’s, IBF #1) for the vacant IBF Junior Featherweight championship, the South African is trying to come to grips with his first fight with “The Canadian Kid.” [Click Here To Read More]

Cool I'll be going there to watch these fights and gamble!!!

I doubt that Ndlovu was even mistreated here though but perhaps did not get the celebrity attention he wanted.

Comment

Who knows how he was treated (personally I don't believe him) but nobody else has complained about their treatment, in fact 3K Battery had nothing but glowing things to say to the press about how he was treated. Added to that, Ontario always has same day weigh-ins.

Comment

Re: Bad treatment. Jesus, what's the f--ing difference. Ndlovu got KO'd the first time by a guy who doesn't KO a lot of people, and unless he's suddenly gotten a lot better, he'll get beat again.

Comment

Working...
        X