Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ann Wolfe Talks James Kirkland, Laila Ali, Career, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ann Wolfe Talks James Kirkland, Laila Ali, Career, More

BoxingScene.com was able to catch up with former professional prizefighter Ann Wolfe, who owns her own gym in Austin, Texas and does a lot of work with troubled youth. Once a fighter herself, Ann has now turned her attention into becoming the first female head trainer to guide a male fighter to a world championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice read..

Comment

Anne always keeps it real. That's one Women that can back up her ****.

Comment

Good interview by our new resident boxer/writer.

I got into an elevator at the MGM the night before Kirkland fought Vera and there was Ann Wolfe standing there staring a ****in hole through the wall.

That woman isn't afraid of anything, especially Laila Ali.

Comment

Laila was afraid of Wolfe,not a big female boxing fan but this one fight i was hoping would have happened.

Comment

Wow. I'm impressed with this Ann Wolf. No nonsense with her. She is so right about the upbringing of fighters today. 1-2 losses early, and you're considered a bum. Past greats often lost a couple of fights in their first 30. And they still became great.

Comment

Nice interview.

I can't wait to see Kirkland back in action. She's done an excellent job with him and I bet she'll get him back on track once he's out.

Comment

hopefully kirkland can get back in boxing shape quickly and they can win a title together, she deserves it.

I'm curious to see the other fighters she's been working with, she says they are all james kirkland's haha, I can't imagine how intense sparring is!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  hopefully kirkland can get back in boxing shape quickly and they can win a title together, she deserves it.

I'm curious to see the other fighters she's been working with, she says they are all james kirkland's haha, I can't imagine how intense sparring is!

Was there with him for about 2 weeks before he fought Julio, I must say she definitely has some fighters in there like Kirkland. Sparring is beyond intense in that GYM!

Comment

She alway talk about Laila ali and how she ducked her, Dont really know the whole story there but wasnt the fight negotiated for and Ali wanted the majority of the money??

Comment

Working...
                    X