No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Mayweather-Mosley, Pacquiao-Clottey, Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Mayweather-Mosley, Pacquiao-Clottey, Khan

As the second quarter is rapidly approaching I have some very mixed thoughts of my own regarding the state of the game. It is beyond my understanding as to why a guy like Amir Khan is receiving so much praise over in the United States? Khan is by far the biggest question mark in boxing right now. He doesn’t beat Timothy Bradley, and I highly doubt he beats Paulie Malignaggi. I am amazed at how much press this guy is getting. Why does he even deserve it? Khan, who has rebounded well since his one round destruction at the hands of Breidis Prescott, is a good fighter, but all these accolades is mind boggling. [Click Here To Read More]

Lara vs Smith would be a decent fight. FNF's though or a PPV undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      As the second quarter is rapidly approaching I have some very mixed thoughts of my own regarding the state of the game. It is beyond my understanding as to why a guy like Amir Khan is receiving so much praise over in the United States? Khan is by far the biggest question mark in boxing right now. He doesn’t beat Timothy Bradley, and I highly doubt he beats Paulie Malignaggi. I am amazed at how much press this guy is getting. Why does he even deserve it? Khan, who has rebounded well since his one round destruction at the hands of Breidis Prescott, is a good fighter, but all these accolades is mind boggling. [Click Here To Read More]
      Ishe Smith, stick to boxing mate, as clearly you are no good as a pundit.

Khan, Praise, England?

Open your eyes me old mucker, cause you are talking out of your ass. Khan got so much abuse and hate that he was hounded out of the country. he was one step away from being literally chased out by a lynch mob.

Sort your facts out before you put pen to paper.

theres a good boy now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Comment

Very nice job Ishe! Rick should give you a raise for raising the level of interesting writing on here. Bring on those interviews and how about you as Vanes' next opponent?

Comment

Goodluck!

------------------------------

The Event: Pacquiao-CLottey Fight Updates @ pacquiao-vs-clottey.cebuspace.com May the best man win!

Comment

What the crap are you talking about Ishe?
              Khan is not getting any praise at all in the US, most people say that he's unknown and needs to fight asap against a known opponent, your hatred against European fighters is quite obvious.
              I suggest that Shane hire your last opponent that out-boxed you, as a sparring partner. Daniel Jacobs exposed you completely, suggest that you retire now.
              Please save me and others from your articles, doesn't really look like you are talent in writing either, heard that Burger king are currently hiring, you may do a better job there serving people food they ordered instead of serving us articles with content that stinks.

Comment

What praise does Khan get? Everyone on boxingscene hates on him.

Comment

wow shay is steping it up i always like shay as a fighter and like when he was on the other site from time to time hopefully he stick's around on bscene any my pick's are mosley over mayweather pac over clottey khan over the magic man(i do think khan is hype but i think fredie will have him ready for the magic man and the magic man has no punchin power)i have sergio over the ghost.i can't wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                    What praise does Khan get? Everyone on boxingscene hates on him.

Just because he gets hated on here doesnt mean he is not getting specail treatment in the boxing community, I dont know if it is true, but what about the story Rick broke about the Khan situation? in my eyes I feel he is definitely being over hyped by boxing main stream, not boxingscene, my views reach beyond boxingscene or the forums, I am talking as a whole

Comment

Working...
                    X