Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spadafora vs Fiorletta Takes Place on March 12 in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spadafora vs Fiorletta Takes Place on March 12 in Florida

FT. LAUDERDALE, FLA -- Undefeated former IBF lightweight champion PAUL “The Pittsburgh Kid” SPADAFORA returns to the ring for the third time in nine months, in a 10-round welterweight bout at the Fort Lauderdale War Memorial (800 NE 8th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Fla., 33304), Friday, March 12. Spadafora (43-0-1, 17 KOs), will headline an all-action card against former IBF International lightweight champion Ivan Fiorletta (24-5-2, 7 KOs), of Avezzano, Italy. [Click Here To Read More]

I've always been a Spadafora fan and always will!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post

How old is Spaddy now?

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post

same here. spadafora was a sick fighter in his prime--too bad that was a decade ago. oh well, i still wish him all the best.

i'm surprised nobody brought up the infamous spadafora/mayweather sparring session yet...oops.

Comment

Go Spaddy! I'm not gonna say Paul worked him over but he did put in great work on Floyd even though spaddy was definitely in shape and Floyd wasn't fighting fit. People say he as overweight. I disagree; he was just not fighting fit. I also believe spaddy showed the Beginning blueprint to beating mayweather and it's pretty good.

Comment

I'm a huge Spaddy fan too and hopefully he will keep improving and work his way into title contention.

But people make way too much of a big deal about the sparring session with Floyd. Spadafora was in the middle of a training camp and Mayweather had just gotten back from a vacation.

Comment

Go spadafora i hope he does well i really like him for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                How old is Spaddy now?
                he's 34, go into some trouble and had a long layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I'm a huge Spaddy fan too and hopefully he will keep improving and work his way into title contention.

But people make way too much of a big deal about the sparring session with Floyd. Spadafora was in the middle of a training camp and Mayweather had just gotten back from a vacation.
                  Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  You walked the walk by pounding the keyboard. Ok I got it. You bum.

Fact is, Floyd always downplays situations that didn’t go his way. Of course he would say that about that azz whooping he took. But fact is he was always in shape.

Now go sit your fatherless azz down and go get your grandpa a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    I guess you were right, Floyd was on vacation and out of shape. I must be getting senile.

Comment

Working...
                    X