No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Molitor-Takalani Ndlovu Set, 3/27 For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Molitor-Takalani Ndlovu Set, 3/27 For IBF Title

RAMA, ON – Since losing his IBF Junior Featherweight world championship to Celestino Caballero in November of 2008, “The Canadian Kid” Steve Molitor (31-1, 12 KO’s) has been on a single-minded mission to regain his belt, and re-establish his dominance at 122 pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder how much longer before the best 122lb fighter gets his shot!!

Antonio escalante
    i know hes trying himself at featherweight, but if feels like gbp is not getting the job done for him/

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      RAMA, ON – Since losing his IBF Junior Featherweight world championship to Celestino Caballero in November of 2008, “The Canadian Kid” Steve Molitor (31-1, 12 KO’s) has been on a single-minded mission to regain his belt, and re-establish his dominance at 122 pounds. [Click Here To Read More]
      good stuff!

Comment

should be a good rematch.I'm considering going...molitor hasn't been the same since caballero crushed him.he's getting a chance at redemption & I'm glad he's back with chris Johnson.he got dropped his last fight & looked very timid & may have lost if it went 10.good luck Steve I'm cheering for you.

Comment

Man, if they strip Caballero without him moving out of the division that's bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            should be a good rematch.I'm considering going...molitor hasn't been the same since caballero crushed him.he's getting a chance at redemption & I'm glad he's back with chris Johnson.he got dropped his last fight & looked very timid & may have lost if it went 10.good luck Steve I'm cheering for you.
            i totally disagree with u, i was there ... and ya he still doesnt look the same since the caballero fight. but in no way was he losing that fight or anywhere near it. i only gave saez 1-2rds and the way he got dropped it was obviously a balance thing and he wasnt hurt ... if it owulda gone 10 it wouldnt have made a dif. at least imo. in that fight he had with ruiz i could understand u saying that tho.

that nite i did think sonsona lost, but it was relatively close ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
              i totally disagree with u, i was there ... and ya he still doesnt look the same since the caballero fight. but in no way was he losing that fight or anywhere near it. i only gave saez 1-2rds and the way he got dropped it was obviously a balance thing and he wasnt hurt ... if it owulda gone 10 it wouldnt have made a dif. at least imo. in that fight he had with ruiz i could understand u saying that tho.

that nite i did think sonsona lost, but it was relatively close ...
              you were at the fight & I just watched it on t.v but I had it 5-3 molitor but with the knockdown I had it a draw.I thought Steve controlled it until the knockdown.you had a better perspective being there though...it seemed the fans thought it was closer too.many boos with the decision.IMO I had it closer than you & the judges.

Comment

Working...
              X