Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Jones II: Roy To Use Saints Strategy on Bernard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Jones II: Roy To Use Saints Strategy on Bernard

Pensacola, FL -- One day after the New Orleans Saints historic Super Bowl victory over the heavily favored Indianapolis Colts, Roy Jones Jr. reflected back to that August day he was invited to the Saints’ training camp by Head Coach Sean Payton and delivered a speech to the team, which turned into a pep talk for the upcoming season.

The theme of Roy’s speech was teamwork, “Each individual effort is wonderful, but the sum of all playing together as a team is greater.” The Saints began the season by winning their first thirteen games and, it seemed against all odds, became Super Bowl Champions.

“It means that God is still using me to deliver positive messages to people,” said Jones. “I am thankful I had the opportunity to tell the Saints there was no reason why they didn’t have the best team in the league and could go on to win the Super Bowl.” [Click Here To Read More]

Ahhh, what?

Aint no teamwork when it's one on one in the middle of the ring!

Hopkins should use Green's strategy. Hit the ear

Comment

these articles are way 2 misleading where does he mention hopkins? this either gonna be a really boring fight or one of those rare classics, due to the history involved hopkins may just go for broke instaed of being overly defensive thinking he can get the knockout over a shot rjj, and roy might show us theres one last great peice of magic left, that would be great imagine that they have a slugfest all out action fight with the controversy of ali frazier 3 then they can both call it a day with their heads held high hey we can dream!

Comment

but see the thing is saints are prime.. roy is shot..
        plz retire.....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Ahhh, what?

Aint no teamwork when it's one on one in the middle of the ring!

Hopkins should use Green's strategy. Hit the ear
          thats abit harsh lol...although i do want the executioner to win

Comment

LMAO that the funniest subject ive ever seen

Comment

Saints strategy huh? Yea i see this possible..Roy will score a lot of touchdowns when Bernard connects

Comment

Ha Ha even a shot Roy outboxes Hopkins with ease. If Hopkins could pack a punch he would be in trouble but hopkins hit like my girlfriend so easy win for ROY. You doubters wait and see !!!

Comment

No question the headline is confusing. All I got out of the press release is, based on Roy's view of past events in boxing, he's basically taking credit for the Saints winning the Super Bowl.

The last time Roy drew parallels from other venues to his own mythical career turnaround - drawing inspiration from Brett Favre's rebirth at 40 during the regular season. Didn't exactly carry over into the Danny Green fight.

The time before that? Obama being elected President was supposed to serve as the lead-in for Roy defying the odds against Calzaghe. Whoops.

Changing nicknames every time he steps into the ring - not exactly doing the trick, either. Food for thought for his latest "Terminator" shtick.

Comment

roy is such a self important ****.....look at him take credit for the saints winning haha....remember when he said obamas election would make him beat calz and he got slapped around like a 12 year olds prick.......

Comment

Working...
                    X