No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek: After I Beat Estrada, I'll Beat Chris Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek: After I Beat Estrada, I'll Beat Chris Arreola

Tomasz Adamek (39-1) is a few days away from fight time. On February 6 at the Prudential Center in New Jersey, "Góral" will face Jason Estrada (16-2). Adamek is satisfied with his preparations for the fight and is confident of winning. [Click Here To Read More]

He'll smash them both.

Amazing fighter.

Comment

I got Adamek beating both Estrada and Arreola!

Comment

if adamek keeps his chin up against arreola he beats him. but if arreola gets adamek hurt arreola will finish him.

Comment

Honestly, Adamek-Arreola excites me more than any heavyweight fight since Lewis-Klitschko.

Comment

This thread only had 4 replies? Crazy. I think Adamek will put Estrada out quite easily. Arreola will come to fight and will bring it to Adamek, but I feel Adamek will have the edge in skills, power and speed. Arreola isn't a punk tho and it should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
              Honestly, Adamek-Arreola excites me more than any heavyweight fight since Lewis-Klitschko.
              Same man. Adamek has totally eclipsed Haye in terms of excitement for the HW division for me.

Honestly I can't really call how the fight would go. I think Adamek has the upper hand in terms of skills but I'm not sure how he'll cope with a big, vicious heavyweight jumping right on him. Everything depends on whether Adamek has the bite at HW to make Arreola think twice before smothering him.

Comment

I think Arreola will be a step too far for Tomasz, I expect he will return to cruiserweight after getting stopped. I'm not sure anyone in the division would have been able to beat Cris outside of Vitali.

Comment

hes not a natural heavyweight, therefor i see upset potentiol in BOTH fights. estrada looks to be in the best shape ive seen him in in awhile, and he has skills.

areoloa is just to big for adamek, way to big and powerful. if vitali klitschko couldnt hurt arreola neither is a natural cruiserweight in adamek. this fight would look like a more competitive version of arreola vs. brian minto. arreola would brutally KO adamek.

Comment

I like Adamek but we have to remeber Arreolla is a big ass dude with good power. He aint steam rolling The Nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                    X