No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Magee Talks About His Mauling of Mads Larsen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Magee Talks About His Mauling of Mads Larsen

In a spectacular performance, Brian Magee claimed the vacant European super middleweight title extending his record to 33𣛧 (23) by completing a stunning seventh round knockout of hometown favourite Mads Larsen at the NRGi Arena in Aarhus, Denmark. [Click Here To Read More]

MAGEE -Stieglitz, make it happen.

That would be an excellent fight.

Or Magee-Bika, Brinkley, Manfredo Jr, a host of other guys he could fight.

Comment

does anyone have the fight?

Comment

A small error in the article: Mads Larsen isn't based in Germany.

As for the fight Magee was able to land telling blows from the first bell while Mads couldn't get off. In about round 3 it became evident that Larsen hated Magee's bodywork and Magee realized that as well and threw lots of potent hooks downstairs.

It was a madssacre.....

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          A small error in the article: Mads Larsen isn't based in Germany....
          Not an error. Mads Larsen still lives in Berlin, even after breaking up with Sauerland Event. He borrowed an appartment in Copenhagen for the training up to the Magee fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogs View Post
            Not an error. Mads Larsen still lives in Berlin, even after breaking up with Sauerland Event. He borrowed an appartment in Copenhagen for the training up to the Magee fight.
            Are you sure? I believe he has a girlfriend and a kid in Aarhus so why would he live in Berlin after he parted ways with Sauerland?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Are you sure? I believe he has a girlfriend and a kid in Aarhus so why would he live in Berlin after he parted ways with Sauerland?
              according to BoxRec he is still based in Berlin as well.

Comment

Magee should now fight one of the three Liverpool SMW - Dodson, QUigley or preferrably Paul 'Smigga' Smith

Comment

Originally posted by slapbangwhallop View Post
                  according to BoxRec he is still based in Berlin as well.
                  Boxrec is not a reliable source for that kind of info.

Danish papers today said that Larsen couldn't visit his child and girlfriend in Viborg (Denmark) before sunday due to heavy snowfall.

Comment

i still havent got my hands on a copy of this yet but it sounds like he gave him a good pasting, which is a nice surprise :-)
                    I knew he was going to be sharp, and would make a damn good fight of it but i thought he'd lose on the cards. from the reports the fight sounds like it was a one sided beat down! Whether thats down to Magee finding some great form, or whether it means Larsen is shot to **** i dont know.

Hopefully it wont take long for the fight to be available to download.

Comment

Working...
                    X