No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Mayweather-Mosley, Lara, Manfredo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Mayweather-Mosley, Lara, Manfredo

Rumors are circulating and running wild that Shane Mosley and Floyd "Money" Mayweather are very close to closing a deal for a potential fight that will be showcased on HBO PPV May 1st. This fight has the makings of an all out war. Mosley will bring his “A” Game and Money May, well, he always brings his best.

[Click Here To Read More]

Finally ... I'm hoping for a war, I know Mosley can bring.

Comment

Im glad we have Ishe over here writing now. Gives us a new perspective and he always tells in from an insiders boxers POV

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Im glad we have Ishe over here writing now. Gives us a new perspective and he always tells in from an insiders boxers POV
        I was just about to say the same thing. Nice to see.

Comment

i cant wait,a proper BIG FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I liked his style of writing too...

But he has to learn a few BoxingScene rules...

The most important thing is... if you want to be loved as writer don't give Floyd props... dude watch out for the cardinal rules on here *looooooooooool*

Comment

Hats off to all those involved.

Comment

When did Ishe start writing...?

Comment

mosley will look very old, slow and weak without the clear

Mosley last fight with margarito was powered by a full course of the clear (rocket fuel), the cream to mask it, and massive daily dosing of epo, so much that his blood was so thick that he probably has a few ministrokes causing further worsening his speech impediment.

He won't be able to use these peds this fight. He will not only succumb to the effect of his age but serious somatic and psychic withdrawal ; pbf can easily knock him out but he needs to be about three months off from his last usage of the clear...

Comment

Shane has always struggled when he fought at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X