No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Predicts a Tough Fight With Angky Angkota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Predicts a Tough Fight With Angky Angkota

Jorge 'Travieso' Arce will pull on a black cowboy hat and put a cherry-flavored lollipop in his mouth when he heads for the ring on Saturday night. [Click Here To Read More]

i think arce would pull a knock out he is still one of the best hopefully he can get a rematch with vic

Comment

come on chea

Comment

I don't understand how any true boxing fans can show any anomosity towards a guy like Arce. The man is a Mexican Warrior in every sense of the word.

When a man like him, enters a ring to purely entertain, you have to give nothing but respect.

I really hope he goes out on top as he vies for another world title, and i wish him all the luck in the upcoming fight.

Although i believe a style like his can become fatal in some cases down the long run, i sincerely hope Jorge comes to his senses, and calls it a day if things don't go his way in this fight.

War Arce!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rollin005 View Post
          i think arce would pull a knock out he is still one of the best hopefully he can get a rematch with vic
          I would like to see a rematch with Vic too but Mexican fighters never switch up the game in the rematch loss or win they will stick to the same game plan and not adjust ..... history proves it and continues too ...

Comment

war travieso.......his fights are pure entertainment

Comment

better to be cautious then wreakless.lets see if its true.
              madrasos arce!

Comment

I love Arce, great fighter to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                  I don't understand how any true boxing fans can show any anomosity towards a guy like Arce. The man is a Mexican Warrior in every sense of the word.

When a man like him, enters a ring to purely entertain, you have to give nothing but respect.

I really hope he goes out on top as he vies for another world title, and i wish him all the luck in the upcoming fight.

Although i believe a style like his can become fatal in some cases down the long run, i sincerely hope Jorge comes to his senses, and calls it a day if things don't go his way in this fight.

War Arce!!!
                  I agree with everything u just said. Arce is one of my favorites. The man never quits or backs up. You know ur gonna get an entertaining fight whens he's in the ring. But i agree that if he cant win this next fight he should retire. This guy owns a hotel in Los Mochis, Sinaloa and he's very popular over there. Especially with the ladies according to my cousin. so money shouldnt be an issue for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X