No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tua-Ahunanya Heads To Trusts Stadium Arena on 3/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tua-Ahunanya Heads To Trusts Stadium Arena on 3/31

David Tua will be looking to inflict his own horror show on his next opponent Friday ‘The 13th’ Ahunanya when they meet in the ring in March. [Click Here To Read More]

Can't Believe Tua was never a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by aznhybrid View Post
      Can't Believe Tua was never a world champion.
      I agree. It's quite a shame. I'd say it was because of bad timing, since he has beaten several former champs. His 2 shots at a crown were just against the wrong guys for his own style...

Comment

I would like to see him fight Arreola or Adamek. Or preferably the winner of Arreola vs. Adamek.

Comment

Good to see he's staying active atleast. I agree with the above.

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
            I agree. It's quite a shame. I'd say it was because of bad timing, since he has beaten several former champs. His 2 shots at a crown were just against the wrong guys for his own style...
            he only got 1 shot.

lennox lewis.

he fought byrd for an ibf eliminator. byrd was just a bad styles matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              Good to see he's staying active atleast. I agree with the above.
              Active?

He is 38, and fighting unranked bums once every 6 months!

Comment

Tua WILL be world champion!. Im still holding out hope for the Tuaman, he will KO Friday in the 3rd. I dont think he has been a victim of bad timing, he's just not quite been good enough. He had a shot (Lewis) and lost it but there is one good run still left in him i believe if he gets the right fights and wins them, a title shot maybe no more than 4 fights away.

Comment

Working...
                X