No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "A Fighting Chance" - The Journey of Cuban Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: "A Fighting Chance" - The Journey of Cuban Fighters

When the lights came up, Ultiminio "Sugar" Ramos dabbed a tear fom his eye. He had spent the last hour watching a film that documented the journey of Cuban fighters. It was a journey that he made 50 years earlier. For him, the emotion of leaving home is never far from the surface. [Click Here To Read More]

Cuba has some of the world's best athletes and I always felt they would be a major dominating force if their fighters were allowed to compete professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
      Cuba has some of the world's best athletes and I always felt they would be a major dominating force if their fighters were allowed to compete professionally.
      yeah it really sucks... especially for them. you would think they would have some great ball players in the mlb too. but boxing definitely misses out, though it seems like they all find away off the island these days anyways, probably not to ideal for the fighters though.

Comment

Gamboa will be something big I'll put money on that ...

Comment

thx for sharing it

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post

Well-stated bro. absolutely agree... look forward to the day when can see more of our latinos brothers being able to get that paper...

Comment

What is the name of the documentary

If anyone knows what the name of the documentary is about the cuban fighters can you please email me at cubanitofresko@yahoo.com.

Comment

Release date

I got the name of the documentary.. it's 'A Fighting Chance,' The Story of Cuban Boxing" But Im wondering when the release date of this documentary will be. If anyone has any info on this please let me know

Comment

Working...
                X