No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Determined Carlos Tamara No Easy Task for Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Determined Carlos Tamara No Easy Task for Viloria

It would be a stretch to say that Carlos Tamara is a well-known figure in boxing. While his name may not strike a chord with boxing fans, many insiders believe Tamara will give IBF light flyweight champion Viloria all he can handle on January 23 at the Cuneta Astrodome in Metro Manila, Philippines.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah Im one of those guys, If you see 20-4 you say yeah this guys nothing special, Viloria will have it easy. But if you see past his record, Viloria could end up postponing his fight with Calderon.

Comment

get it right!

Carlos Tamara sparred numerous times with Jose"chili"Rivera in hackensack n.j. not Raul Lopez! Give credit where credit is do, Raul Lopez is the boxer that got beat by Jose"chili"Rivera and in turn Jose"chili"rivera got robbed for his efforts,the fight was called a draw but whoever was in attendance saw Jose"chili"Rivera whip up on Raul Lopez,not to discredit Raul Lopez, in fact he is a great up and coming fighter but lets get it right, Jose"chili"Rivera should get the credit he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLZITO View Post
        Carlos Tamara sparred numerous times with Jose"chili"Rivera in hackensack n.j. not Raul Lopez! Give credit where credit is do, Raul Lopez is the boxer that got beat by Jose"chili"Rivera and in turn Jose"chili"rivera got robbed for his efforts,the fight was called a draw but whoever was in attendance saw Jose"chili"Rivera whip up on Raul Lopez,not to discredit Raul Lopez, in fact he is a great up and coming fighter but lets get it right, Jose"chili"Rivera should get the credit he deserves.
        I was told by the trainers that he did spar with Raul Lopez as well as Chilly Willy though I couldn't post Chilly Willy without a full name.

I looked it up and it turns out I was at Chilly Willy's pro debut with Gustavo Naranjo, that was an all out war.

Comment

I apologize!

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
          I was told by the trainers that he did spar with Raul Lopez as well as Chilly Willy though I couldn't post Chilly Willy without a full name.

I looked it up and it turns out I was at Chilly Willy's pro debut with Gustavo Naranjo, that was an all out war.
          I apologize, you are right and I stand corrected. I read your post on Chily's pro debut and team Rivera is grateful for the great writeup,thank you and again I apologize.

Comment

Working...
          X