No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Issues Champions Challenge For Haiti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Issues Champions Challenge For Haiti

New Haven, Conn USA - Hello Boxing World! We are witnessing a horrible tragedy for the people and country of Haiti. We’ve seen the American Public and the International Community respond to the cry and applaud those efforts. However, much more is needed for aid and support. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    New Haven, Conn USA - Hello Boxing World! We are witnessing a horrible tragedy for the people and country of Haiti. We’ve seen the American Public and the International Community respond to the cry and applaud those efforts. However, much more is needed for aid and support. [Click Here To Read More]
    What a show of Class. Would of been cool if Pac/Mayweather to donate a piece of their 40 million dollars purses to these Hatian people. Maybe both of them will lose their next fights for a reality check.

Comment

Thanks Chad

Big props go out to Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
        What a show of Class. Would of been cool if Pac/Mayweather to donate a piece of their 40 million dollars purses to these Hatian people. Maybe both of them will lose their next fights for a reality check.
        Yeah, for some strange reason I can't see that happening.

Comment

Good man. Pac and Floyd should be donating atleast 20K, but thats just me.

Comment

Can we please leave Pac/May out of this thread..this is much bigger.

I think what Paul is doing is really good. and its nice to see athletes try to help out any way they can...

Comment

Nice of Dawson to do this.

Just as a sidenote, for some reason I haven't seen much mentioning of Jean Pascal, who is originally for Haiti. Hope his family is alright.

Comment

Nice gesture from Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
                  Can we please leave Pac/May out of this thread..this is much bigger.

I think what Paul is doing is really good. and its nice to see athletes try to help out any way they can...
                  then leave Paul Williams out of this thread also...

Comment

he's always been a class act...

Comment

Working...
                    X