No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martisoyan vs Ouma Early Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martisoyan vs Ouma Early Results From Las Vegas

In the evening’s opening bout, cruiserweight Ismayl Sillakh had an easy time dispatching of Cincinnati southpaw Julius Jackson, just 1:27 into the opening round. Sillakh scored at will to the head and body with jabs before landing a fight ending left hook against the ropes. Jackson barely beat referee Russel Mora’s ten count but was in no condition to continue. [Click Here To Read More]

Cox was scared as **** going in rite from the intro,that's got to suck when ur at the age of buying alcohol and lose to a kid so young that can't even vote.he has roach in his corner so if he stays with him , jose should big things.

Comment

i witnessed a robbery in las vegas tonight, and the whole thing was captured on vide and broadcasted live on television. Ouma deseved to win that fiht hands down,he comytrolled the real estate all night,vanes was on rollerskates backing up all night,yea they both landed good,clean affective punches but how can u call urself a judge and give rounds to a guy that continuously backs up. i know its all part of boxing but to me vanes just classed. but he did figt a godfiht I just would ather have been ouma for the majority of those rounds and not to mention the fact that he dropped vanes in the 9th round. But oh well i guess arum has plans for vanes that doesn't include him losing to a stepping stone.

Comment

Guess Bobby boy ade sure the fix was in...............sigghhh

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
          Cox was scared as **** going in rite from the intro,that's got to suck when ur at the age of buying alcohol and lose to a kid so young that can't even vote.he has roach in his corner so if he stays with him , jose should big things.
          yup cox was scared...did jose even get hit?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
            yup cox was scared...did jose even get hit?
            I think jose's glove got hit when the ref was telling them to touch gloves, other than that the kid wasn't even touched,

Comment

ouma fight

this is why many people who watch boxing get away from boxing. im sick and tired of these so called ''judges'' outrageous scorecards. what fight were they watching. even my wife who was watching with me asked me'' what were they smoking?'' something needs to change NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ouma got robbed its sad to see this on boxing so early on i expected better in 2010. Martirosyan is a good fighter but he didnt land effective enough to even be considered for a draw. He lost straight up and because hes promoted by Top Rank he won the opening show. Thought this series was good for boxing but the only fight im looking forward to now is the Odlanier Solis one in march hes gonna win by KO so he wont get screwed

Comment

Working...
                X