Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Al Sosnowski: "Audley Harrison is Within My Reach"!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Al Sosnowski: "Audley Harrison is Within My Reach"!

This coming March, the EBU heavyweight champion Albert "Dragon" Sosnowski (42-2) will face the former Olympic gold medal winner Audley Harrison (26-4). The fight will take place on either the 13th or 26th in London and is going to be the main event of the evening. [Click Here To Read More]

I have never understood why everyone hates A-Force.

Lets see how he does. In the current state of the HW division he deserves a chance to try and put a run together and maaaaaybe get a title shot (Kevin Johnson got a title shot didnt he? )

Comment

Sosnowski is slready in the top 20 by holding the EU belt.if Harrison beats sosnowski he may get himself a fight vs David haye in London.the EU belt I compare to the NABF title.it gets you in range of an eliminator or title fight.ever since I watched zuri Lawrence beat him I've been a little skeptical...although zuri beat mccline & almost beat Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post
        I have never understood why everyone hates A-Force.

Lets see how he does. In the current state of the HW division he deserves a chance to try and put a run together and maaaaaybe get a title shot (Kevin Johnson got a title shot didnt he? )
        Sosnowski will beat Fraudley.

Comment

Depends which Harrison turns up on the night.

Comment

Working...
          X