No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter-Russell Jordan Headlines on February 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter-Russell Jordan Headlines on February 19

Cleveland, OH - "ESPN Friday Night Fights" invades Cleveland, OH on February 19th live from the Wolstein Center on the campus of Cleveland State University. The star studded night of boxing will feature the homecoming of 2008 United States Olympic Team member and undefeated professional Shawn "Showtime" Porter in a twelve round main event against Russell Jordan of Rochester, NY for the NABO Jr. Middleweight Title. Cleveland's Porter 12-0 (10 KO's), recently named as one of ESPN's top 20 prospects in the world today, will bring his exciting all action style to the bout against Jordan 15-6 (10 KO's) in the Jr. Middleweight clash. The bout will feature an interesting clash of styles as Porter, who stands 5'7" and is orthodox, will try to impose his will on the taller southpaw Jordan, who stands 6'2". [Click Here To Read More]

Boxingscene's own good luck

Comment

war shawny....

Comment

I only saw Porter fight once but his style is entertaining as hell. Glad to see him get more limelight. Warrr Showtime Shawn!

Comment

I live in Canton, I def will be attending this fight

Comment

War Porter!

I would say that Shawn might have trouble going against a southpaw, but he's sparred a lot with the best southpaw on the planet already so hopefully it won't be an issue.

Comment

WTF how can Shawn porter be fighting this fool for the nabo belt when the belt holder in that division currently is vanes martirosyan??? Can someone lease explain how this works??? Doesn't he have to fight champion who has the belt if he wants the title or is the nabo gonna have two champs???

Comment

best of luck to shawn

Comment

war shawn!!!

Comment

lookin foward to it

Comment

Working...
                    X