No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Still Gunning For a Chris Arreola Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Still Gunning For a Chris Arreola Rumble

A few days ago on BoxingScene.com, promoter Dan Goossen, said a heavyweight fight between Tomasz Adamek and Chris Arreola was only one of the options that Team Arreola would take into consideration. He denied some of the information that appeared in the media, which had reports claiming the fight was a done deal for April 24. Tomasz Adamek has decided to respond to the words of Chris Arreola's promoter. The Polish heavyweight said HBO has the final say on the opponent for Arreola, and they want the two of them to fight [Click Here To Read More]

MAke it happen. This would be a heavyweight classic. They match up for a great fight

Comment

make it happen

make it an eliminator.that's a great matchup.2 top contenders going at it on hbo.these are fights the division needs.

Comment

Adamek got balls. He's a tough motha****a who won't back down for anyone and he comes to fight. I still don't think the HW division is right for him. These guys are just too big and powerful for him and the way he fights. I think Arreola will puinish Adamek pretty badly and KO him.

Comment

this would be one of the best heavyweight fights in a long time. the winner should fight that ***** haye.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Adamek got balls. He's a tough motha****a who won't back down for anyone and he comes to fight. I still don't think the HW division is right for him. These guys are just too big and powerful for him and the way he fights. I think Arreola will puinish Adamek pretty badly and KO him.
            He might, but it would still be fun to watch either way. It would be a step up for Arreola considering his last opponent, Minto.:wank:

Comment

FOTY if this happens. That is if Arreola comes in shape lol.

Comment

Now this is what the heavyweight division needs! Make this fight happen HBO.

Comment

i like adamek ,but i think it's a mismatch.i don't think he could even take on brian minto and now he wants arreloa.if it happens i pick arreola by tko.

Comment

adamek will get battered badly

Comment

Working...
                    X