No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Urango Targets Maidana, Khan, Bradley, Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Urango Targets Maidana, Khan, Bradley, Alexander

HOLLYWOOD, FL – One the eve of Christmas Holiday, IBF World Champion Juan Urango, just back from a visit with family and friends in his Colombia, homeland, had this to say about the Junior Welterweight Division,”There are many exciting fighters in my weight class, and many compelling fights that can be made for the fans. I implore the HBO and Showtime television networks to get behind a series of fights that will result in a unified, undisputed Champion.” [Click Here To Read More]

I would like to see him against Khan.......he would be down on the cards for how ever long it goes but eventually would chin check him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I would like to see him against Khan.......he would be down on the cards for how ever long it goes but eventually would chin check him.
      yep , if khan can stay away from urango's power khan will beat him comfortably but one solid punch from urango and it may be lights out again for khan . Urango doesnt adjust well enough in fights so he'd be down on the cards like you said and he would need the knockout.

Comment

Maidana vs. Urango would have been legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
          yep , if khan can stay away from urango's power khan will beat him comfortably but one solid punch from urango and it may be lights out again for khan . Urango doesnt adjust well enough in fights so he'd be down on the cards like you said and he would need the knockout.

It's going to take more than one punch to stop Khan these days, its gonna take a power puncher putting a combo together on him. Sadly Urango wont be able to. I wanna see Juan ktfo Maidana!

Comment

Urango is a quality opponent for anyone at 140, I think most of those guys should beat him but he could make it interesting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              It's going to take more than one punch to stop Khan these days, its gonna take a power puncher putting a combo together on him. Sadly Urango wont be able to. I wanna see Juan ktfo Maidana!
              i sure hope he can and urango maidana would be a great matchup

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Urango is a quality opponent for anyone at 140, I think most of those guys should beat him but he could make it interesting for them.
                He probably loses to Khan and Bradley, he can beat the rest though. He whoop Maidanas ass, and Alexander would be a close fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  He probably loses to Khan and Bradley, he can beat the rest though. He whoop Maidanas ass, and Alexander would be a close fight .
                  I think he can be outboxed by Alexander or Khan, either one of those guys would be tested because Urango is a tough customer so it is possible he could make them crack under pressure.

Bradley is probably to much for him but that could be an interesting fight also since Bradley is not a slick fighter.

Maidana is probably the best matchup for him to win but that one could go either way and a lot would depend on who is the tougher man.

Comment

super 6 LWW division!

Comment

Working...
                    X