Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek vs Arreola in The Works For April 24 on HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek vs Arreola in The Works For April 24 on HBO?

Tomasz Adamek's manager and long time advisor Ziggy Rozalski recieved a call from HBO's Kerry Davis with an offer for his fighter to face Chris Arreola in California on April 24th. The former light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion from Poland has yet to face Jason Estrada on February 6th in Newark but Adamek is sure that the former American Olympian will become another stepping stone in his heavyweight journey. Altought his fight with Estrada probably won't be broadcasted ion AMerican television, Adamek's clash with Arreola is rumored to be the main event of a tentative "Boxing After Dark" telecast. [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah. This is going to be a slugfest. I think Arreola has the power to KO Adamek.

Comment

Wow, now this is a fight.

Comment

Adamek would make Arreola look silly, and have him crying again.

Tomek UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Wow, now this is a fight.
          I think this is going to be a good slugfest that is defintely not going to go the distance....SOmeone is getting KO....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Tomek UD.
            I have a feeling this won't go to a decision.

Adamek is the better fighter overall, but he's going to be in a brawl here, so anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Tomek UD.
              Agreed Unless he comes in around 230 or less Adamek destroys him. I don't see this going longer than 5 or 6 rounds. Arreola is an embarasment to Mexican Americans like myself, undisciplined and immature, I don't want to see him on TV any more.

Comment

Arreola is going to get a serious beatdown, Adamek will KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
                  Agreed Unless he comes in around 230 or less Adamek destroys him. I don't see this going longer than 5 or 6 rounds. Arreola is an embarasment to Mexican Americans like myself, undisciplined and immature, I don't want to see him on TV any more.
                  Exactly. We've seen what Adamek can do to fat slobs - Golota, for one. Arreola is no different.

Comment

.........oh yeah

Comment

Working...
                    X